As homeschoolers, we print hundreds of black and white Notebooking Pages and Worksheets per month.
The Printer Cartridge for this printer is CHEAP and prints 1,600 Sheets!
We have used the Canon Printer for years and have only bought 2 sets of cartridges.
This has proven to be one of the most frugal and effective tools in our homeschool.
We also buy the bulk paper from Amazon because it fits our budget and needs.
This site has free worksheets, lessons, online games and more. http://www.homeschoolmath.net/
Typical Course of Study
As a source of information, World Book offers the results of ongoing research into curriculum requirements and standards. The learning levels include preschool through grade 12. Naturally, there are regional and local variations that cannot be accounted for in every detail.
The typical course of study reflects general curriculum requirements across North America. The information is categorized by grade level and general skill type or discipline. Click here
to find the Typical Course of Study by grade level.
FREE: BIOLOGY ONLINE (Evolution Viewpoint)
– Covers topics seen in a First Year College or High School Biology Course.
Posted in Science
A free online metronome ideal for quick and easy use while practicing music. Metronome Online is reliable, simple to use and helps with your rhythm and tempo.
Be sure to grab the kids to help! This is a Fast, Fun, Tasty and Frugal Mothering Hack!
COOKIES FROM ANY CAKE MIX
– Pre-heat your oven on 350 degrees
– Grab a large mixing bowl
– Pour in the 18 ounces of cake mix
– Crack 2 eggs and pop them in there
– Pour in 1/3 cup oil
– Add some chocolate chips or nuts (optional)
– Grab a spoon and start putting 1 inch mounds of dough on the cookie sheet
– Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes or until sides are a bit crispy but the top is poofy/soft
– Take them out and let them cool down. They’ll cook the rest of the way while they are cooling.
Tips and Tid-bits:
– I pat mine down a smidge with a spatula to give them that ridged cookie look.
– Some people roll them in powdered sugar before baking to give them that crackled look.
– My favorite is to top them with some frosting and sprinkles
FREE: MAZE CREATOR: CLICK RANDOMIZE TO GENERATE A NEW PUZZLE : 8 LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY
FREE: Type the name of a book that you have enjoyed and get similar suggestions!